Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TMint Crew 2 years, 11 months ago.

3 weeks of seeking help on Featured Post Slider

•  
    Participant

Hello

Featured post slider:
    The issues that are happening continue. At this point it is delaying our ability to launch this website and is very frustrating. I have followed the directions again and again, installed the update. PLEASE we need this to work. We have granted access to the site, we were told we did not have 4 posts to feature. Now we do. We followed the instructions. All we need is the slider. We have extra blank sidebars, the social media will not integrate, the email signup with Feed burner doesn’t work. At this point we just need support. Its been weeks now. Please support this product.

Keymaster

Hi Poebephoter,

Thanks for waiting our response,really appreciate it.

Could you give us access to your site?. We will help to chec it.

Best

TMint Crew

Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Keymaster

Hi There,

I have been fix your site, please check it.
    There are have a notice for featured post. Basically featured post only work for photos and text ( with image ) post type. If you put your tags other photos and text it will caused your javascript error. Also you can follow this article if need to show instagram feed http://support.tmint.co/knowledgebase/how-to-get-instagram-user-id-and-access-token/

Hope this helps,

Best

TMint Crew

Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Keymaster

Hi There,

Thanks for waiting our response,

1. Actually featured tag only work for one specific tag.
    2. I saw your site working properly with dribbble feed widgets.

Hope this helps,

Best

TMint Crew

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.