This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TMint Crew 2 years, 9 months ago.

Feature posts + Instagram STILL not working

•  
    Participant

1. I’m still not able to connect Instagram feed with new update. I tried to do the whole: Instagram ID and then the Access-Token, but still does not work. ¿If I gave you my Instagram username and password, could you please help me with this? I don’t know what i’m doing wrong. I’m not able to work it out.

2. Again, I was not able to create the Slide with the “feature” tagged posts. I made everything you said in the response, could you please help?

3. Why is it that from my dashboard I see 50% of things, (including in the blogs of people who has installed this same Flora theme). BUT when I view my blog from an “incognito mode” window I’m able to see most of it? Friends who has Tumblr accounts can’t see all the thing also, but they open the blog from a private window (from different types of browsers, chrome, safari) and that way they can see everything? This is terrible for the actual followers, they are seeing my blog as an incomplete page.

4. Is there any way to change the position of the elements in the sidebar in this order: Facebook – Instagram – Sidebar Banner – Twitter – Pinterest – Text widget?

Keymaster

Hi There,

Could you give us access to your site? we will check it (Mark as Private Reply).
    Basically your instagram ID and Approved Instagram Access Token must match with your account.
    This issue making your javascript not working because your instagram token not valid.

Hope this helps,

Best

TMint Creative

Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Participant

I am having this problem as well after 3 weeks. I have visited this forum daily looking for an answer that might work.

Keymaster

Hi Lygonz,

Thanks for allowed us to access your site and your instagram account.
    I have notice why your featured slider and instagram not work properly.

1) Basically there are just fill tag name without ‘#’. Currently your site work properly in featured post.

2) I can’t access your instagram because there are detect instead of the usual activity. Instagram sent code in your email. if possible please send it, i will help you to generate token Access and ID.

3) I didn’t understand what you mean, Could you give us screen capture for this issue ?.

4) I have been re order your widget as your request.

Hope this helps,

Best

TMint Crew

Keymaster

Hi Poebephoter,

Could you give us access to your site?. We will help to chec it.

Best

TMint Crew

Participant

Keymaster

Hi Lygonz.

We try several times still regenerate verify access to your instagram.
    Please try to regenerate your instagram token and following this step http://support.tmint.co/knowledgebase/how-to-get-instagram-user-id-and-access-token/.
    I have been fix broken link to generate your instagram token.

Hope this helps,

Best ^TM

Participant

Keymaster

Hi Lygonz.

Thanks for response it,

Basically they can already be solved with a new link I provided. I can’t confirm just why you are failing to get the access token. You can generate it here http://instagram.pixelunion.net and Get your Instagram ID http://jelled.com/instagram/lookup-user-id.

Our team have a trouble when logged into your instagram account, contained warnings unusual access. We need a code verify immediately sent to your email. when you inform the code has expired.

Please try it and give us screencapture when you have problem to generate instagram token.

Best

TMint Crew

Participant

Keymaster

Hi There,

Thanks for waiting our response,

Please try to reactivate your option to show pinterest widgets.

Hope this helps,

Best

TMint Crew

Participant

Keymaster

Hi There,

Basically you must fill an option Featured Count with max content what you needed.

Hope this helps,

Best

TMint Creative

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.