Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TMint Crew 2 years, 8 months ago.

Featured Post Not Working and Other

•  
    Participant

Hello,

I have Show Featured Post applied to my blog (the-mixtape2016.tumblr.com) but how do I make a post show up there?

Also, I need to remove the sections:

About Me, Flicker Feed, Instagram, Dribble Shots, Twitter, Facebook feed and Daily Tumblr News from the left side of the website.

The Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Dribble icons from the bar at the top of the page.

And the Daily Tumblr News at the bottom of the page.

How do I do this?

Keymaster

Hi There,

Thanks for waiting our response,

I saw there are work properly for hidden section but i saw your option dribbble count not fill. you must fill with zero (0) if you don’t need that feed. it’s caused your javascript error.

Hope this helps,

Best

TMint.co

Participant

This does not help at all. You didn’t answer half of my questions.

1. How do I post a featured post?
    2. How do I remove the top social media bars and the bottom social media bars?
    3. How do I get the tags I’ve made to show in the “Tag” box on the left side of the site?

PLEASE HELP. I’ve been trying to get support from your team for OVER A MONTH and have received little to NO HELP. This has been a very frustrating experience when it didn’t need to be. I’ve even paid additionally for support and I can’t believe this is the type of service I’m receiving.

Keymaster

Hi There,

1. Actually I’m have been setting your blog and work properly for Featured post.

2. You just disable button show that social link options.

3. Enable option show widget tags.

Hope this helps,

Best TMint.co

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.