This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TMint Crew 12 months ago.

Help with Centric

•  
    Participant

Hi,
    I just installed my Centric theme on tumblr (http://emmamcclane.com) but very few features seems to work. I can’t work out how to get my name in the header (like “Centric” in the demo), the post silder, Authors profile nor social media icons. Did I download the complete html file or is there something else I’m missing?

Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for waiting our response,

Actually you must enable option show title / show description and fill it. If you need to create a logo images, you must upload option Logo Images and enable show logo images. It’s step to showing your site name.

This themes actually need more experience than basic theme so please contact us if you have other problem. Also if possible please allowed us to access your dashboard blog. We will help to setting it.

Hope this helps,

Best

TMint.co

Participant

It still does not work..
    Where can I send you my log in details in private?

Keymaster

Hi There,

Of course we need to check it. create a reply and mark us set as private reply.

Hope this helps,

Best
    TMint.co

Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Keymaster

Hi There,

Thanks for waiting our response,really appreciate it.

Basically if there are still not showing you must try to disable and enable again that options. I have been try it and working for your blog,please check it.

Hope this helps,

Best
    TMint.co

Participant

I can see the name in the header now but still no “Featured posts” slider. I wanted it to look like the preview page that was shown when I bought it.

Keymaster

Hi There,

Thanks for waiting our response,

Actually you must add tag feature or etc what you need in that post.
    I saw you just create a random post and haven’t tag.
    You can follow this instruction http://support.tmint.co/knowledgebase/how-to-show-featured-post/

Hope this helps,

Best
    TMint Crew

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.