Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mimix3 2 years, 5 months ago.

Issues with Flora theme

•  
    Participant

These are some issues I am currently facing with the ‘flora’ theme, any help will be greatly appreciated!

1. How do I achieve the top navigation bar like in the demo?
    2. How do I get rid of dribble shots, flickr feed and twitter widget on the sidebar, in my theme customisation those elements are turned off, however they still appear.
    3.When I click on any social media icon (like facebook and instagram) on my header and footer it links me back to my blog, how can I change this?
    4. How do I get rid of the daily tumblr news widgets?

Thank you.

Keymaster

Hi There,

Thanks for waiting our response,

Actually you can read that instruction in documentation section FAQ or you can browse basic knowledge here http://support.tmint.co/knowledgebase/

Best

TMint.co

Participant

Hi, thank you for your reply. I have managed to work most things out except how to achieve a top navigation bar with working links and having my social media links to link properly (instead it links directly back to my blog).

I have browsed the knowledge base and read information in the documentation section, but have failed to find information that will help me with these concerns.

Any help well be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

Keymaster

Hi There,

Could you give us access to your site?. You can create a reply as private. We will help you check it.

Best

TMint.co

Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Participant

Hi there, just wondering why my layout completely changed for the worse without me doing anything (it looks as though I have just installed it again).
    Thanks- I hope this can be fixed asap.

Keymaster

Hi There,

Please check your blog, you have miss to setting custom page name. It’s make your page not show in navigation menu.

Hope this helps,

Best ^TM

Participant

Thank you so much!

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.