This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TMint Crew 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Preview Mode in Tumblr not working with theme

•  
    Participant

Hi there,

I recently purchased your theme. I followed the installation instructions and pasted the code (from centric.html) in the HTML section. However, the preview of the page is not working in Tumblr, it just constantly shows a loading bar. Therefore, I cannot view any changes I make when customizing theme settings. Please could you look into this.

Regards,
    Rowan

Keymaster

Hi There,

Actually it’s default from our code and there are no option to disable.
    If possible please give us access to your site dashboard.(reply with private label) We will help you remove it.
    I’ll update this theme to create custom loading bar and options.

Best
    TMint.co

Participant

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem and I really need your help.
    Nothing works, the whole Website is down.
    Please contact me!

here is the screenshot of how its loading all the time :

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170227/98yniwh4.png

Thank you

kind regards,

Lafashionwar

• This reply was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by  lafashionwar.

Keymaster

Hi Lafashionwar,

Do you want to disable overlay loading? actually if you use overlay loading there are will shown at live preview. It’s can’t hidden because tumblr automatically load style for it.

Best
    TMint.co

Participant

hey,
    sorry, I don’t really understand your answer.
    Can I just give you my access to Tumblr and your team can make the code work?
    Otherwise send me the updated code please.

I’ll send you my access in a private message.
    thank you

Participant

hey,
    Apparently I can not write you a private message so please message me here or via lafashionwar@gmail.com

thanks

Keymaster

Hi Lastfashionwar,

Currently our team on working to add option disable/enable loading overlay.
    If you want to fix it soon just create a reply as private mode follow this instruction https://www.tmint.co/forum/forums/topic/mark-as-private-reply/

Best
    TMint.co

Participant

Hi. I’m having the same problems… Nothing is working in preview mode. I added a profile photo, logo, changed the fonts, but nothing shows up on the preview. The Instagram widget also does not work. I’m so frustrated with this! Please help ASAP.

Keymaster

Hi Cjabs,

Please let me know your site address. Actually this theme is responsive so in live preview mode not showing all features. Especially like featured slider and recent slider, there is need to include javasript. It’s not allowed by tumblr. If possible please give me detail your site address.

Best
    TMint.co

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.