This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TMint Crew 2 years, 3 months ago.

Template Switches to "Doily" theme from Centric when "Featured" Tag Used

•  
    Participant

So incredibly frustrating!

I bought Centric and have started modifying my Tumblr to be much better looking. However, when I try to use the “Featured” post by using “Featured” in the Title, as a #tag, or as a description, the theme switches 100% from “Centric” to “Doily”.

Which is totally bonkers!

So, when I try to undo what was done, and I remove “Featured” from the title, #tag, or description, I end up having to scrap everything and reinstall the template!

Upon reinstallation, NOTHING WORKS AT ALL. Starting from “zero” doesn’t work either. I cleared out all previous CSS and HTML markup, switched to the default Tumblr template before re-copying and pasting the Centric html, as instructed in the installation docs, and nothing seems to work.

To be totally clear: Centric did work, at first, when I first installed it after scrubbing the original Tumblr theme HTML and copy-pasting Centric’s HTML into the appropriate place. Everything broke when I attempted to add a “Feature” post using the hashtag “featured”.

Please help. I’m losing my mind a little bit here.

URL: samplehaus.tumblr.com

Keymaster

Hi There,

Thanks for waiting our response,really appreciate it.

Could you give us access to your site?. we will help you to fix it.

Best

TMint.co

Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Keymaster

Hi There,

If possible give us access to your dashboard tumblr. there are need some settings options. I saw your code have been modify. I’ll switch it to default centric theme.

Best
    TMint.co

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.