This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  singlesavvymama 2 years, 3 months ago.

Theme refund please

•  
    Participant

Hi there,
    I just purchased your Centric theme but have had lots of problems trying to set it up.
    I found the instructions for set up very basic and a lack of support with this.
    I ended up paying a web developer to help me by linking the theme to a basic Tumblr blog, and then integrating my own domain name.
    He discovered that when linking my own domain name, the theme did not seem to work properly or look as it does in the theme preview. He also found that we could not get the Instagram integration to work, even though he followed the instructions given by you in the support forums, and we created and added new Instagram token, copied in my ID, but it still would not work on the page!
    We also could not get Twitter to show or link!

So, being unable to link my own domain without it changing the theme, or simply link my social media accounts, I have to give up.
    I am requesting a full refund please, as have not managed to even set up this theme, never mind try to use it!

I have emailed directly also, please respond URGENTLY via this forum or my email to arrange a refund and I can send you my purchase info, documents, etc.

Thanks, Jasmine (UK)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.